We’re currently recruiting for the following positions. If you are interested in any of them, please get in touch.
Governors and Working Group
If you have the time and the relevant experience – particularly in law, finance, property or education – then we would be very interested in speaking to you about being a Governor or joining our working group.
Head Teacher – from Sept 2019
We’re looking for an outstanding Catholic primary school head teacher. You will have:
▪ At least three years’ experience teaching at primary school level
▪ Excellent references from current / previous place(s) of employment
▪ The vision and drive to take St. Joseph’s to becoming the pre-eminent orthodox Catholic primary school in the UK.
▪ First rate leadership skills
The role will involve:
▪ Shaping the detailed curriculum for all classes
▪ Contributing to the strategy and direction of St. Joseph’s
▪ Recruiting and development of the teaching staff
▪ Teaching a class
▪ Accountability for pupils’ development and results
We can offer you:
▪ A competitive salary
▪ The autonomy to shape and teach classes as you see fit; we will judge outcomes, not methods
▪ A unique chance to join a pioneering new venture in British Catholic education
Outdoor teaching assistant – from Sept 2019
We’re looking for someone on a part-time basis who can direct the outdoor activities of the school. Salary will be dependent on experience.